TCI SAFE™ has created a virtual concierge that will enhance your visit to Turks and Caicos and keep you safe in these changing times. Planning for travel is simplified with TCI SAFE, here you can purchase Travel Insurance that has been approved by the Turks & Caicos Government, obtain the test kit for your physician to administer the approved PCR Test that will provide results in time for your travel and more.
Traveling once again to our Beautiful by Nature Turks & Caicos Islands is provided to you in four steps required by Government. All guests from around the world are welcome to visit us and we cannot wait to welcome you! Find out details on the requirements including Insurance requirements, COVID PCR testing and more.
TCI ASSURED PORTAL
Once you have received your negative test results document and fulfilled the Insurance requirements, these documents must be uploaded electronically to the TCI Assured portal within 72 hours prior to arrival in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Each applicant will be provided with a username and password to access the application so that it can be completed in multiple sessions. Once submitted the information is then verified and a TCI Assured Travel Authorization sticker will be issued to the traveler.
As a precautionary measure, please ensure to print two copies of each document to bring with you.
There is no Quarantine period required upon arrival to the Turks & Caicos Islands for visitors once they have tested negative for the virus.
To Access the TCI Assured Portal
For more information on the TCI Assured Program
All incoming guests with the exception of children under 10 years of age must receive a negative COVID-19 PCR test, within 5 days of your scheduled arrival date. (Blood Draw, Antibody, or rapid testing is not acceptable for entry to Turks & Caicos.)
Children under 10 years of age are not required to provide proof of testing. TCI SAFE™, in conjunction with TCHTA, has selected NLC Labs as its preferred partner to deliver an approved and affordable COVID-19 PCR Testing package. Tests purchased on the TCI SAFE site are $130 per test to any state in the US and have a estimated response within 36 hours of receipt. Note that this information is subject to change at any time.
*Please contact your Primary Care Physician who may recommend alternative testing locations near you. Some information to help you with your COVID 19 PCR test. The government accepts only PCR tests.
- All test submissions must be the laboratory report, this is the only document that would provide all the information necessary for us to arrive at a decision.
- All laboratory reports must include the patient demographics, the date the sample was collected and tested/reported, sample, and test type.
- The preferred sample types are Nasopharyngeal or Oropharyngeal, these can be abbreviated NPS, NASOP, or OPS. (If the sample type is anything different eg saliva or nasal, we will reject it)
- Only molecular assays are being accepted, please look for words or abbreviations such as,
- Anyone of a combination of the following, E, N, ORF, RdRp
- PCR, rt-PCR, rt-qPCR
- If the word antigen or antibody appears anywhere in the test name, or it is revealed that the test performed is an antibody/antigen test when reviewing the disclaimer or notes please reject it.
- In the disclaimer where a laboratory test was developed in-house please confirm it has FDA EUA if not please reject.
- The use of home test kits should not be permitted, these samples are collected by the patient and not a medical professional. This compromises the integrity of the result.
In light of the recent announcement made by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that communicates as of January 26, 2021, guests traveling to International destinations from the United States will require a COVID-19 RT-PCR or Antigen Test within 3-Days of departure.
NOTE: We will arrange this for you with the accredited medical clinic on the island
At this time the Turks & Caicos Government requires all incoming travelers to be in possession of Travel Insurance that covers Covid-19 repatriation/medivac insurance.
The TCHTA, in conjunction with TCI SAFE™, has created an approved and affordable assurance package for you and your family that includes Medical Evacuation.
Once on Island, wherever you see the TCI SAFE™ logo, you and your family can be assured that the highest levels of safety are maintained in alignment with Turks and Caicos Ministry of Health, Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA), Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) standards.
For More information on TCI SAFE™