This property is centrally located and close to everything you need for a great vacation:
Everything we needed in our vacation
Our Stay at Villa Del Evan was everything we needed & more. Your accommodations are perfect & we are already looking forward to returning as well as recommending your place to our friends.
More importantly, thank you for opening your home to us. The Sunday dinner was delicious & company was equally delightful. If you are ever in the North Carolina area, please reach out. We would love to have you over as well.
Enjoy a taste of Barbados, a small token of our appreciation.
June 23-30, 2021
Hidden Gem – Villa 4D
Hidden gem! If you want to relax and get away from the hustle bustle , this is the place. We absolutely loved everything about this place.
Beautiful surroundings, the villa had everything you need.
Only steps from the beautiful beach!
May 8-14, 2021
This an exquisite property – Villa 4D
This an exquisite property. It is spotless, new and very well designed. The beach and sparkling pool are just a few steps from your doorstep.
You can easily walk to a few local restaurants and a Starbucks near the marina. We took daily bike rides to explore the area. We walked to smiths reef for snorkeling. We saw sea turtles while snorkeling and kayaking.
My husband and I stayed 6 nights in the studio villa. It is very comfortable and included everything we needed for our stay. We like to cook and the efficient kitchen was perfectly appointed.
The property owners and staff are kind, gracious and accommodating. We will definitely visit again in the future. It is the perfect place to unwind.
April 30 – May 6, 2021
- Distance Grace Bay Beach – a few seconds walk
- Walking distance from 4 restaurants
- Mango Reef Restaurant – A favorite with both locals and tourists
- Shark Bite sports bar
- Bacci Restaurant – Lovely Italian, with the freshest seafood on the island
- Simone’s restaurant – Serves local specialties
- 10 minute walk to Thursday night’s famous island Fish Fry
- 10 minutes from the many resorts and restaurants in the resort area of Grace Bay
- 20 min drive to the Airport
- 5 minute drive to the Supermarket IGA and a shopping center (Business Solutions Ltd.)
- Parking is available on site, gated property with 24hr security on site
- Water sports pick ups available right on property
- Several options for boating/fishing/sightseeing excursions available
MAP: Detailed location will be provided after booking
- Linens Provided | Washing Machine | Clothes Dryer | Towels Provided
- Iron & Board | Hair Dryer | Dining & Living Room
- Dishwasher | Refrigerator | Stove | Oven | Microwave | Grill | Coffee Maker | Toaster | Dishes & Utensils
- Outside Lawn/Garden | Balcony | Kayak/Canoe Kayak | Deck/Patio
- Entertainment: Television (IP TV) | Stereo | Surround Audio (SONOS system) | Kayaking
- Pool: Beautiful large pool area with plenty of lounge chair seating
- Safety Features: Smoke detector | Carbon-monoxide detector | Exterior lighting
- Sustainability: Additional villas available to accommodate additional guess
Cancellation Policy: 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Beach Chairs & Towels, Bicycles, Clothes Dryer, Dining area, Fully equipped kitchen + outdoor grill, Gym, Iron & Board, Kayak, Laundry Room, Linens Provided, Outdoor shower for rinsing off-sand, Pool, Private Parking, Safe, Snorkeling Equipment, TV, Washing Machine, WiFi and Parking, wireless Internet
- View: Beach & garden view
- Bed Type: 1 King Size Bed
- Categories: Villa delEvan
Prices start at: $425 per night